Sunday 4 November 2012

Drawing, Design, Translation.

Can't believe how busy third year is!! I literally haven't had time to update anything on here until now.
 
So I've been doing a project called Drawing, Design, Translation... Pretty much what it says on the tin. My deadline is next week Thursday and I've got to say, for once, I'm actually feeling pretty optimistic!! All of my samples and my final piece went into a glaze firing on Friday so they'll be out tomorrow and I CANNOT wait to see them.
 
Until I get photos of them, here's a quick update of what I've been making in the past 6 weeks:
 

The glaze samples came out!! The top row are oxidation and the bottom row are reduction fired.
 

Maquette making.
 

 
Adding the 'cauliflower' decoration. I liked this but feel it makes the pieces too 'pretty'. I don't want it to look like moss growing on a house.

No comments:

Post a Comment