Saturday 10 August 2013

Back to Leicester...


I had applied for the position as Artist in Residence at DMU so that I could stay on at the university for another year to develop my work and practice and carry on using the facilities for free; an invaluable resource as an emerging maker.
 
The interviews were the week after New Designers so I prepared my presentation, drove back up to Leicester and gave it my all!! It was quite nerve-wrecking even though it was only to my tutors who I've seen and spoken to pretty much everyday for the past 3 years but I thought it went well...
 
... and clearly it did because a few days later I got an e-mail congratulating me on my new position as Artist in Residence on the Design Crafts BA course!!
 
So looks like I'm moving back to Leicester in September and don't have to give up the student lifestyle just yet... YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment