Sunday 11 August 2013

Graduation!!

And before I knew it July 18th came along and it was time for me to graduate!! It still hasn't sunk in that my degree is over and I'm not a student anymore but I don't think it will until I finish my residency.
 
It was such a beautiful day and, if anything, was TOO hot!! Last year DMU changed the ceremony location to The Curve Theatre (rather than the old and more traditional venue of De Montfort Hall) which I was a bit dubious about but it worked really well and was quite impressive!!
 
It was lovely to see all of the Design Crafts girls all together, one last time but, at the same time, very sad to say goodbye to the faces I've seen pretty much everyday for the last three years :(
 
 
Standard DMU graduation photo!!

 
Receiving my degree from Dominic Shellard, Vice Chancellor at DMU
(Might have stolen this off the website... Hehe)

 
P/S I GOT A FIRST!!!!! :D

 
Dad, me, BF and Mum :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment