Saturday 10 August 2013

New Designers 2013

 
After the degree show was set up the tutors went in to mark the work and decide who they were taking to New Designers (Part One). After a painful few days of waiting, we finally got an e-mail telling us who had got in and guess what... I got picked!!
 
I was so so sooo happy; it's genuinely what I had been aiming for throughout the duration of my course and to get the opportunity to attend the biggest design graduate show, like, everrr was absolutely amazing!!
 
It was such a valuable experience; learning how to set-up and take-down quickly and be aware of other people's space as well as networking and approaching people to talk about my work was great.
 
It was a veryyy tiring week as I commuted everyday from Brighton but I'm so glad I went as I learnt so much and got a couple of exciting opportunities...!!
 
 
The Business Design Centre in Islington, London
 
 
They spelt our uni wrong!!
 
 
Our stand (CAA38)
 
 
 
 
My work at New Designers 2013
 
 
Even managed to make two sales!!
 
 
Take-down :(
 


No comments:

Post a Comment