Thursday 30 August 2012

Year Two - Exhibition Project

The final project of second year involved coming together as a course and complatetly organising an exhibition.
We divided ourselved into groups and I became head of finance. This meant opening a bank account for our course and keeping track of all the fundraising and incoming/outgoing money and paying the venue/caterers etc.
We also, obviously, had to create a body of work to go into the exhibition.
I concentrated on maps and places that I have lived in.
Here's some photos of my samples:
  
 
Samples based on East Sussex, Brighton, Leicestershire, Leicester and my local area(s).
 
 
I looked at the rivers in these areas and added some Pâte de Verre to represent them. This didn't come out exactly how I wanted it to as I used powder instead of frit.
 



 
It looks good where it sank into cracks but not when it just sits on the surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment